A

To radiate the good stuff.

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Sea - East London

Lovely day at the beach at Quigney in East London yesterday and I couldn't resist the call of the warm sea water so in my clothes I jumped into the sea.



It was so nostalgic to see the Windmill which is where the bus to Rhodes would always stop on our way to varsity. At that point I would have been about 20 hours into a 24 hour journey suffering from motion sickness. I was still unable to resist the chicken from the Windmill as I looked longingly at the beach that I couldn't reach because the bus only stops for 20mins there :)
So just to set things right this time I made sure I made it into the sea.




Great service at Café Neo too the waitresses are excellent.
All round a great trip, well worth the exhausting drive back. The Eastern Cape is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment